Japanese manufacturing industry facing difficulties
The Japanese manufacturing industry has been exposed to difficult circumstances, including the collapse of Lehman Brothers, the March 11th disaster and diplomatic issues with China. The manufacturing world is facing multiple difficulties. In particular, as a result of about 20 years of deflation in Japan, domestic demand has stagnated for a long time and the export competitiveness of domestic manufactures has declined significantly. These are the structural problems now.
Aiming for a company which helps Japanese companies to strength their manufacturing capabilities
Technosmile is committed to tackling these two problems, thereby helping Japanese manufacturers to strengthen their manufacturing capabilities.
- We send human resources, who can quickly respond to variable production volumes and are highly cost-competitive, to Japanese manufacturers who want to enhance their global competitiveness.
- Contract work by a professional manufacturing group
- Highly cost-competitive contract work while seeking collaboration with Asian countries in manufacturing
- Human resources cultivation services to support business expansion into China and ASEAN
- Training and dispatch of skilled human resources (engineers and managers) to China and ASEAN (*1)
- Cultivation and use of local human resources over the medium term (*2)
- Human resources for *1 and *2 have Japanese-language communication skills.
As explained above, Technosmile is committed to helping Japanese companies not only to improve their production efficiency but also to revitalize their manufacturing in Asia, in particular, in ASEAN countries.
Chairman and President Yuzuru Umamizuka
Revised in June, 2017